A Book I Would Love to Write

A book I would love to write is a memoir of my life chronicling the people I have encountered and the affect they have had on my life. I have always said I would like to write a reflection of my life because I feel it would be the perfect harmony of comedy, drama and life lessons. Over the years I have experienced love, loss, and life. I have traveled and lived many different places and have encountered many different people. Each of these people have touched my life in some way even if they were only in my life for a short time. Sometimes the people I have met headline the story and other times they are just the garnish. Typically I am a very observant person and see a “story” where someone else might pass it by. One great thing is that I still keep in touch with many people I have met both near and far. I get to hear of their lives and how they have changed and grown through the years as well.

I feel that every decision I have made, every step I have taken, and every person I have met has shaped the person I have become today. It is important to remember how much my experiences have influenced me since I am shaping lives as a teacher.